View Latest Canon RF Lens Deals At: B&H Photo

Lookyloo69

Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Steve
I attempted to photograph a cardinal amongst a bunch of branches and the camera seem to focus on all the branches and not the damned bird ... bright wonderful day ... worked better in a rock and roll venue ... low light ....what am i missing ? i read that mirror less cameras have this issue ??

Check out Michael Andrew's Video on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FnDetK4XpQ regarding BIF focus and how to change from BIF to BIB (bird in bush.) I don't bird because I don't have the right glass for it, but if I did, I'd be trying it out. LOL

View Latest Canon RF Lens Deals At: B&H Photo

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back