Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
David Miller
City/State
Kirkland, WA
Well I got back from my trip to Alaska to photograph coastal brown bears with Art Wolfe. What an amazing and surreal experience. Pretty amazing to be sitting there taking pictures and have a bear and two cubs come up and sit down 15ft-20ft away. These bears are very none aggressive to humans (unless your get between them and a cub or a fish and them). They are around fly fishermen all the time. They are fantastic photographic subjects, I saw roughly 25-35 bears and cubs a day. Art just put up his CY22 trip here: Katmai Workshop

Ok, here is what you really want to look at my pictures. :) I took a little over 5500 shots over the 4.5 days in the field.

https://www.djmphotographs.com/Katmai/

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back