Canon R6 I Canon R6 Hdmi Monitor Output Problem?

Ssert

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Ss
Hi all. I'll buy Canon R6 but just read some hdmi output problems (for me),wanna just ask to all and then buy. I'll use the camera for video shooting and need to do this setup; There'll be a director's monitor with hdmi connection and also i have to use the camera from camera's lcd and record it to camera sd card. I read some comments that when the camera send clean hdmi video to director's monitor, recording to sd card in camera but i cant see anything on camera lcd screen. Or using both lcd screen and the director's monitor same time (has an image with camera display) but no sd card record. Is it R6's feature or not? Thanks for read, i'll buy the camera after your replys.

Solution
I looked through the manual for the R6, and it appears that what you wrote is correct. You can either use the camera LCD and HDMI to record on HDMI device, or use HDMI device and record to camera but no LCD on camera.

I have not tried connecting anything to the R6 myself though.
I looked through the manual for the R6, and it appears that what you wrote is correct. You can either use the camera LCD and HDMI to record on HDMI device, or use HDMI device and record to camera but no LCD on camera.

Solution

Thank you very much! Is there anyone else test it with camera?

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back