Canon R5 What Brand and Size of CF Express Card are you using?

I have been using Delkin Devices for well over 10 years. Their Compact flashcards were in my work camera every day and I never had a failure (your mileage may vary on every brand of card, I had a Sandisk fail). I switched to the R5 and went with the Delkin 128GB CFExpress. Works flawlessly but too small. I now use that as backup and have a Delkin Devices 256GB CFExpresscard as my main card. My research showed that the cost per GB is much better when you get above 512 GB but that is a bit of an investment. The reason I like the bigger cards is that I like to shoot fast and when the CDExpressis the primary card, the camera just shoots and shoots at H+ and Electronic shutter. They also have a stellar Warranty if that becomes an issue (ever). US/UK Support.

Shoot still only and have both the Prograde Gold 128 & Sandisk Extreme Pro 128 which have both worked flawlessly.

I use Pro Grade, Lexar and SanDisk CFExpress cards and all have worked great...I shoot stills only

Shoot still only and have both the Prograde Gold 128 & Sandisk Extreme Pro 128 which have both worked flawlessly.
I've heard good things about the ProGrade cards. I think one of the members here uses and recommends them.

Hi, I have recently bought a Integral 128GB CFexpress Memory Card Type B 2.0 8K RAW and 4K 120 FPS, no issues works fine on the R5 much cheaper than most of the other 128GB at present :)

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back