Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Mara Lee
City/State
Atlanta, GA
This looks to be a great bag for street photography or travel. I hate having to put my gear on the ground, and I have some very limiting back issues. Hopefully it'll turn out to be everything it's advertised to be. I'll report on it once it arrives.

Top Shelf Camera Bag

This looks to be a great bag for street photography or travel. I hate having to put my gear on the ground, and I have some very limiting back issues. Hopefully it'll turn out to be everything it's advertised to be. I'll report on it once it arrives.

Top Shelf Camera Bag
This does look interesting and convenient! Please keep us posted when you receive the bag .... though my husband says I have too many bags. 🤣

Will do. But IS there such a thing as too many bags? You just have to fill them up with more gear!

I have been tempted by this Kickstarter a few times but held off. Had too many failed Kickstarter's where I never got the item. I do like the concept of the bag. Hopefully it goes to more mass production.

I have been tempted by this Kickstarter a few times but held off. Had too many failed Kickstarter's where I never got the item. I do like the concept of the bag. Hopefully it goes to more mass production.
I funded with PayPal, so if I don't get the bag, I'll get a refund. So far, of the few kickstarters I've participated in, I have yet to get burned. My only worry is that by the time the bag gets here (June ship date) I'll need something bigger. LOL

Top Shelf Camera Bag
I've seen that advertised and thought it one of the better arragements. But I don't want to carry as much as that bag full. Not seen a much smaller one.

I've seen that advertised and thought it one of the better arragements. But I don't want to carry as much as that bag full. Not seen a much smaller one.
I finally did get the Top Shelf bag about a month ago, and it's great. But it does hold a lot, which is one of the reasons I wanted it. If you want a smaller backpack-type, check into drone bags. I have one that's about 2/3 the size of the Top Shelf and holds the body, a good-sized lens and a speedlite perfectly.

Thank you for your tip. I have a slight aversion to backpacks, access is a problem plus swinging into position compared to the shoulder bags

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back