Pitcombe

Newcomer
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Robert Nutter
I wondered if anyone had tried the original non stabilised EF 70-200 L 2.8 lens on their R5 or R6. I am interested to know if the cameras IBIS works well with the lens. Having changed most of my L series lenses over to RF ones, I wondered if this would be a good cover for low light situations on the R6 at a reasonable price, and also give me an something with decent range that would fit my back up 7D body.

Gave it a whirl on my R5. Seems to work very well, no issues and the IBIS seems to be working well with it. Also can say its never looked sharper than when attached to the R5.

View Latest Canon RF Lens Deals At: B&H Photo

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back