Eos R HDR assignment to Cx

Welcome to Our Canon RF Shooters Community Forum

We'd love to welcome you on board, join today!

Roger Hopkins

Newcomer
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Roger A Hopkins
I occasionally like to use the camera in HDR mode and would like to save the settings to one of the custom modes. This does not seem to be possible. Am I missing a trick, or is it simply not allowed? It would be most convenient to do it this way, rather than having to go through up to four menu steps.

JayAy

Well Known Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Julian Ayling
By design, custom shooting modes do not support HDR options - you cannot create a custom shooting mode with HDR enabled.

Latest reviews

• Canon Mount Adapter EF-EOS R
    5.00 star(s)
    Canon Mount Adapter EF-EOS R
    Use this successfully with EFS18-55 and EFS55-250 on both RP and R10. Quick focusing response in either camera. Small enough to fit in a pants...
    • TandemYardsPhotography
  • Canon Control Ring Mount Adapter EF-EOS R
    5.00 star(s)
    Canon Control Ring Mount Adapter EF-EOS R
    I have the standard and the control ring adaptor , other than the control ring the pro’s are the same but the ability to easily customise the...
    • Rob2563
  • Prime Canon RF 85mm F1.2L USM
    5.00 star(s)
    First RF PRIME lens
    This is definitely one of a great lens. I recommend it for people who does portrait photography. I use them in Weddings and Events if I need to...
    • sinbadking
  • Prime Canon RF 600mm F11 IS STM
    5.00 star(s)
    The 600mm f/11 is a viable option not just something to be 'settled for' by people who wanted more
    The tendency for reviewers and 'experts' is to point out that the 600mm f/11 is not as long as the 800 and not as fast as the big and expensive EF...
    • dougsmit
  • Kolari EF-EOS R Drop-In Filter Mount Adapter
    5.00 star(s)
    Review of the Kolari EF-EOS R Drop-In Filter Mount Adapter and drop-in filters.
    After waiting months with no success for delivery of a similar adapter system from a another 3rd-party maker, this spring I purchased the Kolari...
    • Paulie G

* Remove Ads by Becoming a   Pro Member   *