Followers
Following
Name
Tim
City/State
Shropshire
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
To help support this site there is the option of becoming a Pro Member.

The Pro Membership unlocks the following benefits:

✓ No Adverts in the Forums
✓ Custom Profile URL
✓ Sell Items in the Marketplace
✓ Unlimited Gallery Uploads
✓ Higher Resolution Gallery Uploads
✓ Forum Profile Signature
✓ Custom Profile Cover Photo
✓ Advertise Your Photography Workshops

We also hope to add a couple of additional benefits going forward.

Since the forum is so new we are offering a free lifetime Pro Membership for the first 250 500 members that join and contribute to the growth of the forum.

To be eligible for a free lifetime Pro Membership all you need to do is post a minimum of 5 times in any forum that you choose, or split these posts across different forums. Please note that these should be constructive posts, not empty posts or posts just containing a couple of words.

Alternatively you can simply write a review for any R Series camera or RF lenses that you own in our new member reviews section.

On January 25th 2024, 488 members have qualified for the free pro membership.

A big thanks to all of you who have posted here so far and by doing so have genuinely helped to get this forum off the ground.

Tim

Last edited:
+1. Thanks Tim, a very generous offer. All the best with the forum, it’s great to be in at the start and see it grow.

• Admin
+1. Thanks Tim, a very generous offer. All the best with the forum, it’s great to be in at the start and see it grow.
Cheers Mike. So far so good! :)

To help support this site there is the option of becoming a Pro Member.

The Pro Membership unlocks the following benefits:

✓ No Adverts in the Forums
✓ Pro Member Competitions
✓ Sell Items in the Marketplace
✓ Unlimited Gallery Uploads
✓ Higher Resolution Gallery Uploads
✓ Forum Profile Signature
✓ Custom Profile Cover Photo
✓ Advertise Your Photography Workshops

We also hope to add a couple of additional benefits going forward.

Since the forum is so new we are offering a free lifetime Pro Membership for the first 250 members that join and contribute to the growth of the forum.

To be eligible for a free lifetime Pro Membership all you need to do is post a minimum of 5 times in any forum that you choose, or split these posts across different forums. Please note that these should be constructive posts, not empty 1,2,3,4,5, style spam posts.

Alternatively you can simply write a review for any R Series camera or RF lenses that you own in our new member reviews section.

On April 11th 94 members have qualified for the free pro membership. That means there are still 156 pro memberships up for grabs!

A big thanks to all of you who have posted here so far and by doing so have genuinely helped to get this forum off the ground.

Tim
Thank you for the PRO Membership, that's a great deal!

Thank you, Tim. It really is a great resource.

Is there any way to get a total member count? It's fun to see the daily new members, but I haven't found where we can see a total overall number yet?

Edit: I apologize, I should have asked, do you go by Tim, or do you stick with Timothy?

• Admin
Thank you, Tim. It really is a great resource.

Is there any way to get a total member count? It's fun to see the daily new members, but I haven't found where we can see a total overall number yet?

Edit: I apologize, I should have asked, do you go by Tim, or do you stick with Timothy?
Glad that you like it here Mara Lee! :)

Yes you can see the total number of members on the main forums page. On desktop you will find the numbers at the bottom of the sidebar on the right, and on mobile this will get pushed to the bottom.

The numbers are going up slowly, but it's tough with forums today as many people use Facebook Groups. Still, I hope to add more value over time to entice people over :)

forums-stats.jpg

Tim or Timothy, I don't mind at all. Thanks for asking! :)

Glad that you like it here Mara Lee! :)

Yes you can see the total number of members on the main forums page. On desktop you will find the numbers at the bottom of the sidebar on the right, and on mobile this will get pushed to the bottom.

The numbers are going up slowly, but it's tough with forums today as many people use Facebook Groups. Still, I hope to add more value over time to entice people over :)

View attachment 1666

Tim or Timothy, I don't mind at all. Thanks for asking! :)
Aha! I knew it had to be around somewhere. LOL Thank you!

I am really enjoying the forum. It is so interesting to see pictures from around the world taken with Canon R cameras and learn from the members on the forum. Thank you so much for the Pro Membership Timothy!

I am really enjoying the forum. It is so interesting to see pictures from around the world taken with Canon R cameras and learn from the members on the forum. Thank you so much for the Pro Membership Timothy!
Glad to hear that you are enjoying the forum so far Kathryn! :) Thank you for hanging around and contributing too!

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back