Kamoshika

Well Known Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
David
A couple of shots from "Graffiti Tunnel," Seoul, S. Korea.
gt1.jpg
gt2.jpg
gt3.jpg
gt4.jpg

Nice. What lens?

Nice. What lens?
Thanks. RF24-105mm F4 L IS USM. Sorry, I was under the impression that you could get image metadata by clicking on the pic. The post-processing was done with DXO PL6.

Thanks. RF24-105mm F4 L IS USM. Sorry, I was under the impression that you could get image metadata by clicking on the pic. The post-processing was done with DXO PL6.
Awesome images David! The metadata is available if you click on the images. On desktop it will be in the sidebar on the right and on smaller mobile displays it can be found below the image. However, it should also display directly below your images when posted (unless disabled in your account preferences), but for some reason it hasn't here. Did you use the "Insert Image" button on the toolbar or the "Upload images" button below the text editor to upload your images?

Thank you. I usually use the "upload images" tab, then use the insert button. However, I almost always get the image below when first uploading an image. If I hit the more options button or save a draft (leave and come back to it), the picture then appears, ready to be inserted. Not sure what's happening.
Screenshot 2023-03-27 at 19.17.30.jpg

Thank you. I usually use the "upload images" tab, then use the insert button. However, I almost always get the image below when first uploading an image. If I hit the more options button or save a draft (leave and come back to it), the picture then appears, ready to be inserted. Not sure what's happening.
View attachment 13948

That's strange, I've not seen that error before but it looks like it has something to do with the EXIF processing and our custom script not liking one of the EXIF fields. I'll have to get our developer to take a look at that. Normally when you click "Upload images" you'll get the option to insert a thumbnail or full image. If you insert the full image then this should also display the EXIF directly below the images.

Screenshot 2023-03-27 at 11.31.58 copy.jpg

That's strange, I've not seen that error before but it looks like it has something to do with the EXIF processing and our custom script not liking one of the EXIF fields. I'll have to get our developer to take a look at that. Normally when you click "Upload images" you'll get the option to insert a thumbnail or full image. If you insert the full image then this should also display the EXIF directly below the images.

View attachment 13955
That's eventually what I get when I do the extra steps I mentioned above. It might have something to do with how DXO is exporting the image. I'll experiment a little and see if I can figure it out (don't hold your breath, lol).

That's eventually what I get when I do the extra steps I mentioned above. It might have something to do with how DXO is exporting the image. I'll experiment a little and see if I can figure it out (don't hold your breath, lol).
Looking at the server error logs it does appear to only be impacting your images unfortunately :( So I'm guessing it has something to do with how DXO is exporting them. But I'll see if our developer can also take a look.

Looking at the server error logs it does appear to only be impacting your images unfortunately :( So I'm guessing it has something to do with how DXO is exporting them. But I'll see if our developer can also take a look.
Thanks.

Those are great, David! What an interesting place.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back