Hi from Connecticut - yet another DPR Refugee…

ChRiSiS

Newcomer
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Christopher Seaton
My name is Chris and I am a photographer….

I am happy to see that there is an active RF forum outside of DP Review, a site which I joined in 2003 (😳) after lurking there for a few years! I have been a Canon shooter since the early 1990s when I switched from an Olympus setup (OM1, OM2n + various lenses) to the relatively new EOS system. I got my first DSLR in 2003 (yes, a Digital Rebel) and progressed through a 20D, 50D, 7D, 5D, 5ZD II 7D II, and 5D IV, and M6 II, not to mention a large collection of EF or EF-S lenses, both L and non-L.

I currently have a R5 and R7, along with my legacy 7D II and M6 II (my son took my 5D IV off my hands…). I have the RF 24-105 L, RF24-240, RF 100-500 L, RF 70-200 L, RF 14-35 L and the RF 50 f1.8

Looking forward to interacting.

Chris

Welcome Chris and thanks for joining up here. Our little forum has big shoes to fill after DPReview! Just let me know if you have any questions about the forum.

My name is Chris and I am a photographer….

I am happy to see that there is an active RF forum outside of DP Review, a site which I joined in 2003 (😳) after lurking there for a few years! I have been a Canon shooter since the early 1990s when I switched from an Olympus setup (OM1, OM2n + various lenses) to the relatively new EOS system. I got my first DSLR in 2003 (yes, a Digital Rebel) and progressed through a 20D, 50D, 7D, 5D, 5ZD II 7D II, and 5D IV, and M6 II, not to mention a large collection of EF or EF-S lenses, both L and non-L.

I currently have a R5 and R7, along with my legacy 7D II and M6 II (my son took my 5D IV off my hands…). I have the RF 24-105 L, RF24-240, RF 100-500 L, RF 70-200 L, RF 14-35 L and the RF 50 f1.8

Looking forward to interacting.

Chris
Hi Chris. I have 70D, 7DII, 5D4, EOS R, R7 and R5 along with 14 EF L lenses and 8 RF lenses. I live in Silicon Valley, California. I am a hightechnolgy research engineer and use photography in my work.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back