Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
`muurman
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Because an grip for the R10 is not available i made my own.
just put the camera on a plank , a pencil , jigsaw , then a hole to mount it with a camera screw .
And i also have put some rubber with double sided tape on the wood.
Works good and in my opinion really needed with a bigger lens.

Attachments

• 52343805568_83e5789d3d_o.jpg
    52343805568_83e5789d3d_o.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 118
Because an grip for the R10 is not available i made my own.
just put the camera on a plank , a pencil , jigsaw , then a hole to mount it with a camera screw .
And i also have put some rubber with double sided tape on the wood.
Works good and in my opinion really needed with a bigger lens.
Well, that’s thinking outside the box.👍👍👍👍 So, how many batteries does it hold (joking)😄

I am sure someone with a 3D printer could easily print something like this that would be light and strong. A really cleaver design could include a slot for a spare battery or two to be on hand for a quick change

I am sure someone with a 3D printer could easily print something like this that would be light and strong. A really cleaver design could include a slot for a spare battery or two to be on hand for a quick change
Great idea, but you have to like muurman’s woodworking talent on building a battery grip out of wood. Never would have crossed my mind.

Wood is also light.
And feels better then plastic

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back