Followers
Following
Name
Peter Blacket
City/State
Australia
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Wife has reclaimed RP so im back to one camera.

Put $1000 deposit down on R6 mark2 tried and true know its in and outs.

Store said im only number 3 which surprised me lots of enquiries though.

Touch wood first week of dec.

Storms and low light R6 serves me well don't see why update should be any different.

Is two cameras overkill err maybe but storm photography testing at times and second body never goes astray

Hope it it arrives on your expected date and do let us know your likes/dislikes (after a few too many photos). It’s always nice knowing about new cameras and I’m thinking of buying a backup camera (don’t let my wife know🤣).

Hope your wait is short. Two cameras is not overkill. You never know when an issue may come up. Also nice to have one with long lens and one with short.

has arrived can't get down to big smoke for a week came in 3 days ago so must be hitting the land down under

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back