Canon R5 R5 question re C1.

Les Taylor

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Mr L J Taylor
Hi All,

I am just trying to personalize C1. I have notice that I cannot adjust the shutter speed manually in C1. ISO and Aperture function correctly. There is no border around the shutter speed which is different to the other two. Have I turned something off in error. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have added a photo to show the shutter speed without the border and thus not able to adjust this setting.

Attachments

• 20220109_211516.jpg
    20220109_211516.jpg
    392.7 KB · Views: 58
What mode were you in when you programed C1. The custom settings remember what mode you were in when you programmed them.

Hi Redcobra, thanks for the reply. Yep, I needed to save the config from Manual. Thanks, appreciate the help đź‘Ť Regards Les

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back