Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Mark Seymour
City/State
Rutland
Hi all,
Hope you can help. Just invested in the Canon Macro Ring Lite MR-14EXII. Want to pair it with my Canon RF100mm macro lens. Now i thought it would just fit and doesnt, so i need an adapter, but am a bit confused on which one. Any help really. appreciated.

Mark

Consider getting a 58mm lens cap as well, that fits perfectly within the macrolite adapter ring, the 67mm cap that comes with the lens won't fit anymore.

Thanks for the tip, have ordered one today.

I have the Canon ring flash. I was irritated because I want to fit it to a couple of lenses which was expensive to add. I then bought for backup a

YongNuo YN-14EX TTL Macro Ring Lite Flash Light for Canon.

I have the Canon ring flash. I was irritated because I want to fit it to a couple of lenses which was expensive to add. I then bought for backup a

YongNuo YN-14EX TTL Macro Ring Lite Flash Light for Canon.

The YongNuo is a bargain and it comes with many adapters along with the flash for no additional charge. I bought Canon Adapter for only the EF100f2.8 and I just use the YongNuo for all the rest of lenses.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back