Deals Save $100 on the SanDisk 128GB Extreme PRO CFexpress Card Type B - Today Only!

Tim Mayo

Administrator
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Tim
City/State
Shropshire
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
For today only US and UK members can save $100 on the SanDisk 128GB Extreme PRO CFexpress Card Type B at B&H Photo. A $100 voucher is applied automatically in the shopping cart bringing the price down to $149.99 from the normal list price of $249.99, although it often sells for around $200.00.

UK members can also order from B&H Photo. Shipping to the UK is $10.30 so the total price is $160.29 which is around £117.00. Wex Photo and Park Cameras currently sell this card for £279.00. Normally B&H calculates import duty as well, but $10.30 that's showing for delivery is too low. If charged import duty would be around £23 on top, so you still save around £139.00. I typically order all of my memory cards from B&H as even with import tax you save a lot on UK prices.

Offer link: https://bhpho.to/3pfZOQv
Please note this is also an affiliate link which helps to support our work on the forum and Facebook Groups that we run. Just head direct to BH if you don't wish to use it.

Offer expires at 23:59 Eastern Time, Oct 19th, which is 05:00 GMT, Oct 20th.

I missed out on this, but I already have one anyway.
I would say though that the Sandisk card gets very hot in comparison to my Sony Tough 128GB card. It works great, but if I leave it in the card reader it get almost too hot to touch. The Sony appears to be faster as well. Just an FYI.

I missed out on this, but I already have one anyway.
I would say though that the Sandisk card gets very hot in comparison to my Sony Tough 128GB card. It works great, but if I leave it in the card reader it get almost too hot to touch. The Sony appears to be faster as well. Just an FYI.
Speaking of hot cards, here is a note from the EOS R5 manual:

Caution
Do not remove cards immediately after a red icon is displayed as you are shooting.
Cards may be hot, due to high internal camera temperature. Set the power switch to <OFF> and stop shooting for a while before removing cards. Removing hot cards immediately after shooting may cause you to drop and damage them. Be careful when removing cards.

I have never had one get hot in the camera, but then again I don't shoot video. Hmmmm..... I guess in cold weather you could use it for a handwarmer. LOL

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back