Followers
Following
Name
Hali
City/State
Rhode Island, US
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
We didn't get much of a sunset, but this made up for it.

2022_11_Barbados-10624-Edit1080.jpg
  • Canon EOS R6
  • RF24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
  • 140.0 mm
  • ƒ/9
  • 1/640 sec
  • ISO 200

I lived in the USVI for a short while many years ago and can remember only two rainy days, neither of which looked this. Fantastic photo, and rare based upon my experience!

I lived in the USVI for a short while many years ago and can remember only two rainy days, neither of which looked this. Fantastic photo, and rare based upon my experience!
Thank you! It seems like many days were like this, with heavy storm clouds out at sea (and some days on land also). Even if there weren't storm clouds, there was a constant cloud layer at the horizon that often blocked the setting sun. It could be the time of year, though.

Nice photo! I love clouds, storms in particular, I can hardly wait for next summer's storm-chasing season!

Nice photo! I love clouds, storms in particular, I can hardly wait for next summer's storm-chasing season!
Thank you, Dan! I have a dream, someday, of going storm-chasing. I give you lots of credit, I don't know if I have the guts to do it.

Thank you, Dan! I have a dream, someday, of going storm-chasing. I give you lots of credit, I don't know if I have the guts to do it.
A little bit of self education and a solid commitment to safety first goes along way. It can get intense at times.

I, too, love storm clouds in photos. Great job in capturing the power of this storm.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back