Kamoshika

Well Known Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
David
Nice little lens, fun to play around with. The lens cap is tiny, like a toy. I get the hood tomorrow and I recommend it, as I noticed my fingers in a couple of shots and I was touching the lens itself on occasion. For the price an weight, this lens is a solid performer.
16mm-4.jpg
16mm-3.jpg
16mm-2.jpg
16mm-1.jpg

Beautiful shots! And cherry blossoms are already in bloom in Japan?

Beautiful shots! And cherry blossoms are already in bloom in Japan?
Thanks. Those are ume (Japanese apricot) blossoms, though there are some places with early cherry blossoms (a special variety) out. The main cherry blossoms will be coming out in a couple of weeks.

Beautiful shots Kamoshika, I’m truly envious, it’s going to be awhile before we get any sustained nice weather to get our flowering trees in bloom 😜. Winter storm over the next couple of days here in the North East.

Beautiful shots Kamoshika, I’m truly envious, it’s going to be awhile before we get any sustained nice weather to get our flowering trees in bloom 😜. Winter storm over the next couple of days here in the North East.
Thanks. Yeah, here (Pacific coast of Honshu), we're a few latitude lines south of the U.S. NE, but still, this has been warmer than usual.

Nice little lens, fun to play around with. The lens cap is tiny, like a toy. I get the hood tomorrow and I recommend it, as I noticed my fingers in a couple of shots and I was touching the lens itself on occasion. For the price an weight, this lens is a solid perfvormer.

Very nice blossoms, lovely colours and decently sharp.

I just got the 16mm but have yet to use it.
It is good to see you are getting great results with it.

I purchased a JJC hood (petal shape) for it and it fits well.

Hopefully I will get a chance to explore with it over the weekend

Cheers
Paul

View Latest Canon RF Lens Deals At: B&H Photo

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back