Where to find witch mode

Welcome to Our Canon RF Shooters Community Forum

We'd love to welcome you on board, join today!

Samantha

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Samantha
Hi all, I took a series of photos today in different modes (programs) where can I see per photo in which mode I took the photo? When I click on info, I don't see in which position I photographed. Thanks in advance

Gnhntn

Newcomer
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Thomas Davis
Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but right click the photo and go to properties (the EXIF). Under the details tab scroll down until you get to Advance Photo and there will be one that gives you the Exposure Program. Hope this helps.

JackC

Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Jack
City/State
Calgary, Alberta
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Hi all, I took a series of photos today in different modes (programs) where can I see per photo in which mode I took the photo? When I click on info, I don't see in which position I photographed. Thanks in advance
You can see the mode you used for the pictures when you review photos using the camera. Press review button and then info button until you get the black screen with the info on it.
128C452C-DC7E-467F-B3A5-6B3EBB117F4E.jpeg
  • iPhone 13
  • iPhone 13 back dual wide camera 5.1mm f/1.6
  • 5.1 mm
  • ƒ/1.6
  • 1/60 sec
  • ISO 500

Samantha

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Samantha
You can see the mode you used for the pictures when you review photos using the camera. Press review button and then info button until you get the black screen with the info on it. View attachment 12153
Yes thank you!, I understand now that i can't find it on my computer instead of in the camera. Unfortunately i already delete the photo's from the camera... So there for i don't can look it up anymore on the camera it selfs. But thanks so much for your help!

Latest reviews

• Canon Mount Adapter EF-EOS R
    5.00 star(s)
    Canon Mount Adapter EF-EOS R
    Use this successfully with EFS18-55 and EFS55-250 on both RP and R10. Quick focusing response in either camera. Small enough to fit in a pants...
    • TandemYardsPhotography
  • Canon Control Ring Mount Adapter EF-EOS R
    5.00 star(s)
    Canon Control Ring Mount Adapter EF-EOS R
    I have the standard and the control ring adaptor , other than the control ring the pro’s are the same but the ability to easily customise the...
    • Rob2563
  • Prime Canon RF 85mm F1.2L USM
    5.00 star(s)
    First RF PRIME lens
    This is definitely one of a great lens. I recommend it for people who does portrait photography. I use them in Weddings and Events if I need to...
    • sinbadking
  • Prime Canon RF 600mm F11 IS STM
    5.00 star(s)
    The 600mm f/11 is a viable option not just something to be 'settled for' by people who wanted more
    The tendency for reviewers and 'experts' is to point out that the 600mm f/11 is not as long as the 800 and not as fast as the big and expensive EF...
    • dougsmit
  • Kolari EF-EOS R Drop-In Filter Mount Adapter
    5.00 star(s)
    Review of the Kolari EF-EOS R Drop-In Filter Mount Adapter and drop-in filters.
    After waiting months with no success for delivery of a similar adapter system from a another 3rd-party maker, this spring I purchased the Kolari...
    • Paulie G

* Remove Ads by Becoming a   Pro Member   *