Canon R7 Where to find which Shooting Mode on Image Info?

Samantha

Newcomer
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Samantha
Hi all, I took a series of photos today in different modes (programs) where can I see per photo in which mode I took the photo? When I click on info, I don't see in which position I photographed. Thanks in advance

Next to the Vampire mode. Sorry, couldn't help it.....LOL

Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but right click the photo and go to properties (the EXIF). Under the details tab scroll down until you get to Advance Photo and there will be one that gives you the Exposure Program. Hope this helps.

Hi all, I took a series of photos today in different modes (programs) where can I see per photo in which mode I took the photo? When I click on info, I don't see in which position I photographed. Thanks in advance
You can see the mode you used for the pictures when you review photos using the camera. Press review button and then info button until you get the black screen with the info on it.
128C452C-DC7E-467F-B3A5-6B3EBB117F4E.jpeg
  • iPhone 13
  • iPhone 13 back dual wide camera 5.1mm f/1.6
  • 5.1 mm
  • ƒ/1.6
  • 1/60 sec
  • ISO 500

You can see the mode you used for the pictures when you review photos using the camera. Press review button and then info button until you get the black screen with the info on it. View attachment 12153
Yes thank you!, I understand now that i can't find it on my computer instead of in the camera. Unfortunately i already delete the photo's from the camera... So there for i don't can look it up anymore on the camera it selfs. But thanks so much for your help!

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back