Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Greg Sinclair
City/State
Telford
Hi Timothy

I don't think you have a dedicated heading for Wish List, of all the extra features that could feasibly be included in our R cameras.

Maybe once a month an email could be sent to Canon development department with our desires. It's highly unlikely Canon are going to read this forum for ideas.

What do you think?

Sounds like a good idea Greg. I'll start a thread in the relevant camera forums, that would be the best place for it. Thanks for the suggestion!

Thanks for the acknowledgement.

You are possibly the only R series forum. Would be great if Canon recognised it and gave it some credence even possibly some advertising you could charge for.

Personally I'm OK with advertising on a forum, I can easily ignore them. It's the ones that pop up and obscure text I dislike

I've not seen another R series forum yet, but I expect a few will spring up. Although it is a lot more difficult to get forums started these days as so many people use Facebook Groups, which is why we also run the R5 and R6 Shooters Groups on FB.

If we were running Google Ads then I expect some Canon ads would pop up, if the site was much larger then I could probably make a direct deal, but that's a way off. I'm currently only showing ads to none Pro members, so you won't see any. I do plan to experiment with Google ads on here soon, but again pro members will always be add free.

Ads have their place but I'm definitely not a fan of pop up or any ads that get in the way either, some sites go completely over the top.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back