Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Derek Perry
City/State
Nottinghamshire
When I first took deliver of my new R6 it came with a 24-105 F7.1 lens ---I put this in my cupboard ,the lens, and ran with my EF24-70 F2.8 and an adaptor . I have been pleased with the R6 ( replacement for a 1D MK111) so much so I was thinking of replacing my EF70-200 F2.8 that I use for football photograph with the new ER70-200 F4.5 . Lighter shorter and easier to carry around on match day. With this in mind I took the ER24-105 F7.1 out of the cupboard and did some work with it in different situations .... I was were pleased and most impressed with the pleasing results .... I have enclosed one shot from my sparsely lit office , its is two bottles of water under a side table very much in the shadows .... This setting is ISO12800 F7.1 1/13 second hand held .... Thoughts

Attachments

• ISO.jpg
    ISO.jpg
    1,022.8 KB · Views: 145
not bad at all, Do you have any more picture samples with this lens ?
I consider to buy one for streetphoto-sessions.

with kind regards, peju

(Canon RF 24-105/4-7,1 IS STM)​

not bad at all, Do you have any more picture samples with this lens ?
I consider to buy one for streetphoto-sessions.

with kind regards, peju

(Canon RF 24-105/4-7,1 IS STM)​

Hi Peju , sorry I have been slow getting back you ---most of what you see on here is taken with the 24-105 lens ...I find it well suited to street photograph as it is light and compact plus most street shots are taken in daylight so the F4 is adequate and if necessary you can up the ISO on you R6 or R5 ---I have a 70-200 mm lens but use this for sport that is fast moving ....Hope that helps Regards. Derek

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back