Newcomer
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Hello,

I started out learning to develop film in a photo lab, then started printing negatives on an enlarger. Really learned a lot.
Eventually started shooting photos as well, mostly candids early on. A few weddings and events here and there.
Started with the 1Ds, 10D, 20D, 30D, a few other in the 1Ds line, 5D, 5D2, 5D3, then a R6, and soon an R6 mark ii.

I was very impressed moving from the 5D3 to the R6.

I just ordered an R6 mark ii on a great deal but may actually wait to open it depending on what is released in the next 30 days...

Welcome to the forum Zebraspark.

Welcome aboard and thanks for joining Zebraspark. Congrats on the R6 II as well, I'm sure you'll love it!

I truly love my R6 II. It does everything I use it for very well. Sports, wildlife etc. congrats on this purchase, you won’t be dissatisfied.

I have two go too lenses that I use that I feel work perfectly for me. A 70-200 2.8 RF and 100-500 RF 4.5-7.1. I also have a 500 F4 EF. I find I seldom use my 500 prime anymore. The other 2 pretty much cover my needs.

While the R5MK II is calling my name it’s a purchase I won’t be making anytime soon.

Have fun and best of luck.

I truly love my R6 II. It does everything I use it for very well. Sports, wildlife etc. congrats on this purchase, you won’t be dissatisfied.

I have two go too lenses that I use that I feel work perfectly for me. A 70-200 2.8 RF and 100-500 RF 4.5-7.1. I also have a 500 F4 EF. I find I seldom use my 500 prime anymore. The other 2 pretty much cover my needs.

While the R5MK II is calling my name it’s a purchase I won’t be making anytime soon.

Have fun and best of luck.
Thanks for the reply. I did just order a 70-200 2.8 as Canon has a great refurb sale this weekend.

So far my biggest annoyance with the R6m2 is the new joystick. Why did they change it from concave to convex? It is way more difficult to use than the R6 joystick!

Thanks for the reply. I did just order a 70-200 2.8 as Canon has a great refurb sale this weekend.

So far my biggest annoyance with the R6m2 is the new joystick. Why did they change it from concave to convex? It is way more difficult to use than the R6 joystick!
I moved from the R to the R6 II so I never had that issue. Hope you get used to it before too long. Best of luck.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back