Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Richard Holzmann
5AD53004-B27B-4D3B-B7DC-458CD528F9FE.jpeg
5AD53004-B27B-4D3B-B7DC-458CD528F9FE.jpeg

It runs along the Furkka Pass , we were there in 2019 .
Yeah, I think the one we took was a different one it was the one that went to Mürren on our way to Schilthorn Peak.

Yeah, I think the one we took was a different one it was the one that went to Mürren on our way to Schilthorn Peak.
Its a beautiful place , and the railway trips are something else , we went up the highest mountain while wewere there Jungenfrau , when you get to the top there is a glacier that runs down the valley (behind my daughter) and an ice tunnel , it was stunning . My daughter and I went for 20 days on a Harley Davidson around Europe , we went from Northern Spain down to the south of France , then up to Pisa , Rome , Venice , Milan , and then into Switzerland , before heading to Disneyland France and then home again , it was a wonderful trip .
. 3E1D38B9-B9EF-4FD3-9643-02353E178112.jpeg 5682ED93-8E1D-4CE9-882F-8ED364891A98_1_201_a.jpeg

This is the Furkka pass in the background , the train was at the bottom of the valley 981153EB-B279-4E9C-B3B6-C0202D1C293C_1_201_a.jpeg

Nice, we did a Rick Steve's tour that went from Rome to Paris (7 countries). It was a lot of fun. Switzerland is one of those places we want to get back to one of these days.

Nice, we did a Rick Steve's tour that went from Rome to Paris (7 countries). It was a lot of fun. Switzerland is one of those places we want to get back to one of these days.
Yes we will go back again sometime , I want to do the Scandinavian countries next and maybe into Russia

Yes we will go back again sometime , I want to do the Scandinavian countries next and maybe into Russia
I was going to Russia last March when the world fell apart, not sure when I'll get a chance again.

Its a beautiful place , and the railway trips are something else , we went up the highest mountain while wewere there Jungenfrau , when you get to the top there is a glacier that runs down the valley (behind my daughter) and an ice tunnel , it was stunning . My daughter and I went for 20 days on a Harley Davidson around Europe , we went from Northern Spain down to the south of France , then up to Pisa , Rome , Venice , Milan , and then into Switzerland , before heading to Disneyland France and then home again , it was a wonderful trip .
That sounds like an epic trip! I've been up the Jungfrau whilst staying for a few days in Mürren, it is a beautiful place to spend some quality time. The alpine passes are stunning as well, the Susten Pass was one of my favourites.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back