What Photography Related Item Have You Bought or Sold This Week?

Decided not to wait for the R5ii and gone for an R3. Ordered some new glass along with it, RF100L macro. If anyone’s got any fast moving bugs to snap let me know..🤣👍
Great choice, you wont be disappointed. look forward to seeing what you come up with ;-)

Couldn’t help myself and picked up a RF 70-200 2.8 IS L. Didn’t get a deal on this one, but the shop was having a Customer Appreciation Day Sale with 10% off. I’ll take it.

Peak Design Travel Tripod, Carbon.

I'm particularly sold on the design of the ball head. Tensioning of the head is controlled by a knurled ring that surrounds the entire head given good grip and precise control of the ball. It's not the lightest tripod but may be close to of those that are rated at 20 lbs. holding power. There are a few marketing videos but this longer one is what sold me.

I've found that the tripod is as easy and enjoyable as this video claims:

My only minor gripe is that it's a bit of a push to get in the supplied case.

I just picked up a used RF35mm F1.8 IS STM for what would be the equivalent of 300 USD. Look forward to playing around with it to see if I really like a fast prime at this focal length...and see how the images compare to 35mm from a L-series lens. Sort of a cheap-ish test run.

RF 200-800 finally arrived today, hope to get out with it this weekend

In my never ending quest to find the perfect backpack I picked up a LowePro ProTactic 450 AW II. I’ve been on this quest since 1999 and this will be the 497,861st time I’ve found the one backpack to rule them all.

In my never ending quest to find the perfect backpack I picked up a LowePro ProTactic 450 AW II. I’ve been on this quest since 1999 and this will be the 497,861st time I’ve found the one backpack to rule them all.
I have the 350 and like it a lot.

Good to hear. Maybe my quest is over.

I wonder if that'd make an interesting thread - I finally found the ideal accessory. I'm hoping the tripod I referred to a few up from your post is The Tripod. I don't mean a thread about best camera or best lens but all the other items that compromise a kit. What a poster thinks is best and why.

My EF24-70/2.8ii just arrived from the refurb store today! Haven't even seen it yet. The price was just too good to pass up. I've been spinning the various 24-X options around in my head for over a month and finally just went with it. I'd rather have an RF, I'd rather have a 24-105/2.8... but this will be great and the price is right.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back