other parifinalia filters etc
iPad
water bottle
1 tripod
lightning trigger
beef jerky

6 pack of beer but doubt that will fit

any thoughts

found one that suits other day didn't safe link a little known company it seems that little known couldn't find it again

I love my mindshift gear backlight 26L. I carry my R5 with the 100-500 and the R6 (or RP) with the 24-240. If I had a prime on one of those I could probably fit another lens in. It also comfortably carries my hoodloupe, many extra batteries, cards, cleaning cloths, rocketcleaner, tele -extender, macro extender. It has one side pocket for a water bottle, one side pocket (either) has an attachment point for the top of the tripod. There is a laptop pouch inside the front pocket. Plenty of room for the beef jerky, lightning trigger No room for the beer inside, but there are outside attachment points that you could hang it on.

Shimoda look ok as well

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back