Chris Summers

Well Known Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Chris Summers
This girl plays on my granddaughter's freshman volleyball team and I love watching her in action. For such a petite young lady who almost floats on air she packs a big wallop in her serve! Shot at 15fps with the R7 and RF 70-105L lens, 1/1250 sec @ f/4 and ISO 16000. Processed in Lightroom utilizing their AI noise reduction tool, then the 3 images taken to Photoshop for the composite.

As a side note, the girl in the background is one of their yearbook photographers, probably 9th grade. No one has taught her photography etiquette because she sometimes stops right in front of me to take her picture just as I am taking pictures causing me to miss shots!

Slide 2.jpg

Next step: extract the subject from the first two and insert into the third at 20% and 50% transparency!

Nice set - As for the young lady in the background - help her out and give her a few pointers.
You are lucky - in motorsport we have a lot more to deal with from 'gangs' of other photographers to bright red bins to portaloo's, majority of the time I leave them in - after all they are there and everyone knows they are ;-)

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back