Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Mike
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
For those of us who carry two cameras/lenses to sports events, to try to cover the whole field, this is a great option. Whilst it is heavy to carry (there is a lighter Sunway version), set up is really quick and it makes it so much easier to focus on the game, rather than juggling cameras between a single gimbal and a hand held.

Attachments

• tempImageWtXFRM.jpg
    tempImageWtXFRM.jpg
    414.5 KB · Views: 75
Interesting. What lenses you have on them?

Ah, that makes sense. I couldn't see from the pic what they were and I was eyeballing that maybe 400 + 600 which sounded strange. Having 100-300 makes perfect sense.

Wish I had that setup, sounds like a dream. Also sounds like plenty weight to carry to the field :)

Ah, that makes sense. I couldn't see from the pic what they were and I was eyeballing that maybe 400 + 600 which sounded strange. Having 100-300 makes perfect sense.

Wish I had that setup, sounds like a dream. Also sounds like plenty weight to carry to the field :)
I'm trying to build my core! 🤥 🤣

Looking at the photo, the left camera's hand grip is right up against the plate that I'd imagine your hand would have to make some awkward adjustment to shoot?

It's an iPhone shot and a bit of an optical illusion. The plate that I think you're referring to is connected to the lens plate, far forward from of where you grip the camera with your right hand. Perhaps, look at the hand strap on the right hand camera to get the idea. It's the same as the left and attaches to the plate on the bottom of the camera. The left looks like it's all one plate but there is one on the camera, for the strap, and the one on the lens, which is far forward of the camera. Hope that helps.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back