Newcomer
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Mark Aldridge
Hi,

I am a new user of a EOS R6 MKii and wondered if anyone has some advice of how to switch and view still photos between the 1st and 2nd SD cards (both installed) during playback without having to access the detailed menus?

Scenario: I have still photo images being stored on both cards (not duplicates) with the 2nd being primarily used as an overflow card.
Is there a programmable shortcut available that can be used when reviewing images on the screen in playback mode via a button for example to then switch easily between the first and second SD card??

I would appreciate any thoughts or hints as to how to best accomplish this.

Regards
Mark

Hi,

I am a new user of a EOS R6 MKii and wondered if anyone has some advice of how to switch and view still photos between the 1st and 2nd SD cards (both installed) during playback without having to access the detailed menus?

Scenario: I have still photo images being stored on both cards (not duplicates) with the 2nd being primarily used as an overflow card.
Is there a programmable shortcut available that can be used when reviewing images on the screen in playback mode via a button for example to then switch easily between the first and second SD card??

I would appreciate any thoughts or hints as to how to best accomplish this.

Regards
Mark
Hi Mark,
I own R6 MKi, no MKii. In this case I think, that the procedure is the same in both models.
Just press button Q and look at the screen. Then activate card symbol on the left side by touching or scrolling.
Little arrow by the card (1 or 2) shows, which card is possible to look at.
Pressing Info-button changes the arrow between cards and this way you can take a look at both cards.
Regards
Heikki

Hi Mark,
I own R6 MKi, no MKii. In this case I think, that the procedure is the same in both models.
Just press button Q and look at the screen. Then activate card symbol on the left side by touching or scrolling.
Little arrow by the card (1 or 2) shows, which card is possible to look at.
Pressing Info-button changes the arrow between cards and this way you can take a look at both cards.
Regards
Heikki
Hi Heikki

This is exactly what I wanted to know. Tried it out this evening and worked perfectly on my R6 Mk II.

Thank you for the tip. (y)

Cheers
Mark

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back