Deals EF/EFS to RF Ykeasu brand lens adapter with drop in VND for only $64 with coupon

Chris Summers

Well Known Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Chris Summers
Not sure if this is Amazon USA specific or will work in other locations but for $65 and tax you can get a Ykeasu EF/EFS-RF adapter with drop in VND filter on the cheap. Might make a good Christmas stocking stuffer. Can't attest to the quality of the adapter or filter but it might be worth it so I ordered one. I figure it is crap I will just return it. The biggest problem with off brand ND filters is color cast. A rear mount filter is handy for wide angle lenses. If you look at the link there should be a Coupon in yellow and just check the box and it will be lowered to the reduced price at the checkout.

Nice, it includes weather sealing!

Nice, it includes weather sealing!
No but not surprised at that price point. Anyway the way things are going here in the Houston area we may never see rain again! Hasn't rained in over a month and temps over 100 most days now!

No but not surprised at that price point. Anyway the way things are going here in the Houston area we may never see rain again! Hasn't rained in over a month and temps over 100 most days now!
Read the description, it says that includes weather sealing.

I see even a lower price, $53 when I click on the above link!

Yes it does have weather sealing at the rear lens mount but the filter part does not.
What is the filter part? Normally the adapters have the rubber sealing in the side that goes to the camera, if you have a lens that it's weather sealed that connects to the adapter on the end that does not have a rubber ring but the lens should have it. That's how the sealing is achieve. I do not see any filter bay on this adapter.

I found a Mieke adapter with a drop of filter but the price is $159.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back