Followers
Following
Name
Tim
City/State
Shropshire
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
I recently launched an e-commerce store that focuses on selling memory cards in the UK.

https://www.memorywolf.com/

To help get the store going I will be offering some deals exclusively to UK members of our forum. You'll need to message me for the discount codes since I want to keep this these deals private and for forum members only.

I'm still slowly building stock and also relationships with suppliers, so I'm not holding too many cards at present. So it will be first come first served but I should be able to get more cards within a week or so and will still honour the discounts.

All cards are purchased either direct from the manufacturers or from official distributors in the UK, they are not grey imports.

Some deals are better than others due to the margins. I do keep an eye on what other stores are selling them for so hopefully you shouldn't find them cheaper than this unless they are imports.

CFexpress 2.0 Type B Cards
These cards all use the CFexpress 2.0 standard. Delkin has called the latest generation of their CFexpress 2.0 cards G4, which is rather confusing when we also have the 4.0 cards. So please don't confuse the G4 labelled cards with the latest 4.0 cards, they are not the same.

Current Store PriceDeal Price
Delkin Devices 150GB BLACK£176£146 (Save £30)
Delkin Devices 256GB POWER G4£166£126 (Save £40)
Delkin Devices 325GB POWER G4£196£166 (Save £30)
Angelbird AV PRO CFexpress SE 512GB£126£121 (Save £5)
Angelbird AV PRO CFexpress SE 1TB£276£256 (Save £20)

CFexpress 4.0 Type B Cards
CFexpress 4.0 cards are the latest and fastest CFexpress Type B cards available. However, there aren't any R Series cameras that can take advantage of the fasters speeds as yet, so you won't see any benefit over the 2.0 cards in camera. I've heard rumors that the upcoming R1 and R5 II might support CFexpress 4.0, but these are only rumors and we won't know for sure until the cameras are officially announced.

Delkin Devices 325GB BLACK 4.0 CFexpress£276£236 (Save £40)
Delkin Devices 512GB POWER 4.0 CFexpress£226£186 (Save £40)
Delkin Devices 1TB POWER 4.0 CFexpress£366£296 (Save £70)

SDXC UHS-I V30 Cards

Delkin Devices 128GB BLACK UHS-I£56£49 (Save £7)

SDXC UHS-II V90 Cards

Delkin Devices 128GB BLACK UHS-II£126£106 (Save £20)

The Delkin BLACK cards are basically a more rugged version of the POWER cards. They are tougher built, have faster sustained write speeds and also include a 48 hour replacement guarantee (when registered).

If you are in the UK and interested in purchasing any of these cards please send me a message on here and I'll send you a discount code.

Cheers,
Tim

Last edited:
bugger im in wrong hemisphere wrong country

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back