Rudy Pohl

Newcomer
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Rudy Pohl

Ever since I was a young boy of 5 or 6 years old I've always loved being in the forest and watching nature.
Now I'm 73 and the forest is still my favourite place to be. Here are a few of my friends that I've visited in the last few days.

In the order of their appearance:
Red-eyed Vireo
Scarlet Tanager
Common Yellowthroat Warbler
Ovenbird (Warbler)

Camera: Canon R5
Lens: Canon RF100-500 L USM
Formats: 4K120, 4K30 HQ
Edited in Davinci Resolve 18

Cheers,
Rudy

Last edited:
Great work Rudy! The audio is crystal clear, which mic are you using? You can use the insert media icon in the editor to insert YouTube links then it embeds the video instead of just inserting a link. I’ve edited this one for you.

Great work Rudy! The audio is crystal clear, which mic are you using? You can use the insert media icon in the editor to insert YouTube links then it embeds the video instead of just inserting a link. I’ve edited this one for you.
Hi Tim,

Thanks for your encouraging comment and for letting me know that embedding the video is possible. I'll repost this one.

Hi Tim,

I use the very inexpensive Rode VideoMicro because it doesn't need batteries (one less thing to worry about). However, to really improve the sound quality of the audio files I work with them in a wonderful little freeware program called Audacity. I do mainly Noise Reduction and normalization.

Cheers,
Rudy

Well done, Rudy. Always a pleasure to watch.

Well done, really enjoyed the video. The clarity of bird songs is excellent.

This one is very calming.. Beautiful. Birds always look happy when they are singing.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back