Future R6 Boudoir Photographer....jk, greetings from SLC

slclick

Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
slclick
Hey there- long time shooter...medium format film in 1979 -> 35mm film in 1984 -> digital in 1999 -> mirrorless next week.

Just sold my 5D3 which I've had since 2012 (early adopter) and am waiting on the R6 with control ring mount adapter.

I guess I'll be chiming in with test images and thoughts as I tinker, adjust and play with it in the coming months.

About me. Former professional shooter gone hobbyist as other interests and opportunities reminded me I was all artist and poor businessman as a self employed photographer.

What I do and like:
Landscapes with an atypical bent, low light, low key, abstraction, pinhole, time lapse, ICM (Intentional Camera Movement), macro, cyanotypes, b & w, alternative processes.

I did fiddle with an M5 and a Pen F for a summer a few years back and knew then I needed to wait for EVF's to mature. I'm not a MP count whore so the R6 amount, coupled with the 1DX3 chipset will be a great tool, esp with focus bracketing for macro.

I will try to behave on the forum, no promises though ;)

Attachments

• _BJP7348.jpg
    _BJP7348.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 40
Welcome to the forum and thanks for introducing yourself... and promising to behave! :) Lovely shot too!

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back