Greetings from SLC, Utah

MyBirdShots

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Rick Graham
Hello and thanks for the add. I live in the Salt Lake City, Utah valley where we have a plethora of photography opportunities. As for me, I’m a bird photographer. I have been shooting on a Canon 7D Mark II and Canon 100-400II. And I just got my Canon R6 this past Monday so I really haven’t had a chance put it through it’s paces yet, but everything I read and watch about it says I made the right decision. Tomorrow I will set out and hopefully return with great photos but also realize there will be a learning curve. Anyway, that’s me. Again, thanks for the add.

Welcome and thanks for joining up here Rick! How did you get on with your R6 on the weekend?

Welcome and thanks for joining up here Rick! How did you get on with your R6 on the weekend?
I had some hiccups and the weather pretty awful this weekend. I still need to get some things ironed out but I was liking what I was seeing. I’ll post a couple more later. 😊

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back