Followers
Following
Name
Ferenc Mógor
City/State
Budapest, Hungary
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
My name is Ferenc Mógor (Feri for short) and live in Budapest, the capital of Hungary, Europe. I'm also a DPR refugee where I joined 21 years ago (2002, April 30) and was honored with the title "Veteran Member". My current gear is Canon EOS R6 MK1 + RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM. My main interests are landscape and cityscape photography, but also take a lot of food shots with the same gear while cooking in the kitchen (no kidding!) :)

Glad to be here with you all, so see you in the discussion forums.

Cheers, Feri

Welcome to the forum Feri. I am already getting a bit hungry anticipating seeing some of your food photography as well as some of your other work.

A very warm welcome to you Feri and thank you for joining up here. I know it's not quite so active as DPReview but hopefully you'll still enjoy your time here. Just let me know if you have any questions about the forum.

Thank you guys for your warm welcome. I already feel comfy here. I'll try to contribute to the community with things I know and ask a lot of questions of things I don't know. :)

Have a nice Easter holiday. :)

Cheers, Feri

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back