Hello from Vancouver, Canada

Doug

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Doug Lauson
Hi Everyone,

Glad to see this site being introduced and developed. Thanks Tim and Emma for the idea and the hard work. I've been a Canon shooter for a long time now, after having switched over from Nikon in the early days of digital. Bought my first RF camera (RP with 24-105mm L) when it first came out and love it. Now have the R5 body plus a few RF lenses (35mm, 24-240 and Rokinon/Samyang 14mm). Most of my kit is EF lenses having switched over to RF. for Canon's RF system - no EF bocies - sold them all to pay for the R5! :eek:

Welcome to the forum Doug and thank you for joining up! Glad to hear that you are loving the R5. It looks like Canon is certainly throwing everything at their R line-up right now, it will be interesting to see what new lenses actually hit the shelves this year and if an R1 or whatever it may be called is unveiled. Just let us know if you have any questions about the site.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back