Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Val Samoila
City/State
West Milford ,NJ
Hello everyone! My name is Val, and I'm an enthusiastic amateur photographer. My main interests are landscape, nature, and travel. I've been a Canon user for almost 20 years, and a month ago, I upgraded my faithful and trusted 5D Mark 4 with an R5. I'm still in the process of learning and "feeling" the camera and RF system. So far, so good.My new RF lenses: RF 14-35 mm L f/4 and RF 24-105L f/4. I'm looking for a long tele-zoom and some primes as I want to embrace other aspects of photography: street, occasional wildlife, cityscape, seascape, abstract...and I hope with your help and experience to find some advice.
I am looking forward to being part of this community.
_MG_6101.JPG

_MG_6127.JPG

_62A0520.JPG

_62A0544.JPG

_62A0549.JPG

_MG_3784.JPG

Wow! ... and welcome.

Hello, from a Warren County wildlife photographer. Nice shots!

Very impressive work. Welcome to the forum!

Stunning photos Val and thank you for joining up here. Any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Hi Val! Beautiful work and welcome!!

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back