Followers
Following
Name
Bryan Conner
City/State
Ravensburg, Germany
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
I am new to the forum and am looking forward to visiting, learning, and maybe offering help if I can. I am a former American, born there and lived there for 44 years until moving here to Germany in 2010. I finally became a German citizen in 2018 and love living in Germany.

Photographically, I had my own wedding, portrait, and school photography business in America before moving here. I have done a few weddings here for free for family and friends as well as some portraits and shot a few events/sports etc. but photography is a hobby now. I guess my focus is on landscape, travel, and macro photography these days.

I have been a Canon shooter since 1997 when I bought an Elan IIe film camera, and a digital shooter since 2001 when I bought a D30. I also shot black and white film, both 35mm as well as 6x6 for a few years before finally going all digital.

Welcome to the group, Bryan. There are many photographically kindred spirits here, so I'm sure that you'll enjoy participating.

Thanks Mike and Paul!

Welcome Bryan and thanks for joining up here. Germany is a great place to live. I spent 10 years living in Stuttgart but came back to the UK in 2012. Ravensburg is a lovely location too. I love the Bodensee.

Welcome Bryan and thanks for joining up here. Germany is a great place to live. I spent 10 years living in Stuttgart but came back to the UK in 2012. Ravensburg is a lovely location too. I love the Bodensee.
Thanks for the kind words. Germany is definitely home for me now and I do love it here.

Welcome to the forum, Bryan.

Interesting to read of your background, including with film photography.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back