nick_s

Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
City/State
Stoke on Trent
Evening all,

I'm Nick, I'm 38 and I'm from London, living in the West Midlands, in sunny Stoke!

I'm a long time Canon shooter, and have recently acquired an R6 to add to my old school EOS450D and M50. I primarily enjoy shooting wildlife, architecture, light trails and I am trying not to get down the astrophotography rabbit hole, but failing miserably!

So yeah, that's my Blind Date style intro over and done with, I hope to share some shots taken with my R6 once the weather clears and I'm not working for what seems like 27 hours every day!

Ciao
Nick

Welcome Nick and thanks for joining up here! The weather is looking a little nicer for the next week :) If you have any questions about the site please don't hesitate to ask.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back