Followers
Following
Name
Peter Blacket
City/State
Australia
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Always an issues for me at night/lightning often struggle with acceptably sharp focus.

Been stuffing around practicing with magnification learnt today if you change from eye face tracking mode to spot mode or any of the other modes you can hit auto focus whilst magnified it will focus on your subject. Doesn’t work when eye face tracking enabled.

Sure you guys have known this and didn’t tell me…but yeah hit spot focus magnify 10x on a star move focus to a star or whatever your focusing at infinity hit af button done. Way easier for me than manual

My vision ain’t what it used to be …..

It helps me a lot to have two back buttons configured to do AF. One for Spot focusing the other to use AF with Eye detection. Here is a good video about how to do it.

It helps me a lot to have two back buttons configured to do AF. One for Spot focusing the other to use AF with Eye detection. Here is a good video about how to do it.

thanks mate will check it out

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back