Following
Name
Peter Blacket
City/State
Australia
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
started with RP the R6s

if i knew i was gonna enjoy photography so much would i change anything?

probably gone straight to L lens.

photo store sort of said lets learn photography first then glass

but a photography mate said go for best glass possible he suggested 24/70 2.8 which 2 yrs down the track i have.

if ya dont like it lose passion good glass sells quick.

bodies wouldnt change a thing for storm photography.

home from hospital finally gave camera a cuddle

PF…

I've had a few serious cameras over the years — Asahi Pentax, Mamiya, Hasselblad, Rollei, Nikon, Leica, Canon — and have always chosen camera first and added lenses to the body. I have had no regrets in doing it that way round.

Mind you, I have never referred to my lenses as 'glass'.

… David

i never envisage needing anything better than R6 and like ive said alot the RP for storm photograhy is no slouch and actually good enough. Was birds in flight that made me get R6 as well. A skilled photographer probably make do with RP for birds.

The live composite from olympus is interesting feature though. Amate has one still learning with it

PF…

I've had a few serious cameras over the years — Asahi Pentax, Mamiya, Hasselblad, Rollei, Nikon, Leica, Canon — and have always chosen camera first and added lenses to the body. I have had no regrets in doing it that way round.

Mind you, I have never referred to my lenses as 'glass'.

… David
those sir are serious cameras i feel insignificant talking to a expert like you. What is your latest camera presuming canon of some sort

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back