Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Stephonie A Schmitz
City/State
Dubuque, IA
Is there an app for these forums? Or will we need to access all of this from browsers? Newbie here... just trying to familiarize myself with the platform. Thanks in advance!

Hey Stephonie, there's no app I'm afraid, so you will need to use the browser. I might setup a Progressive Web App soon, again this isn't a stand alone app and requires the browser but it works a little more like normal apps.

Thanks for your response! And no worries, was hoping to download one if available. Thanks again!

Would this forum work with the app Tapatalk? I know another forum I was part of used it.
We don't support Tapatalk I'm afraid. They want access to our database to use it and are a rather dubious company. I'm not sure how it works with Android as I don't have one to test, but on the iPhone when the forum is open you can click the iPhone share icon (square icon with up arrow) then select the option to add to home screen. This will place an icon on your home screen and it works very similar to an app.

We don't support Tapatalk I'm afraid. They want access to our database to use it and are a rather dubious company. I'm not sure how it works with Android as I don't have one to test, but on the iPhone when the forum is open you can click the iPhone share icon (square icon with up arrow) then select the option to add to home screen. This will place an icon on your home screen and it works very similar to an app.
Very interesting, thank you.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back