Las Vegas EOS R shooter

Dotsson

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Keith Davis
Hello, thanks for the addition. My name is Keith Davis, and I have been shooting Canon my entire adult life; film, digital, and now mirrorless. Loved the EOS R, and upgraded to both the R5 and R6 when they were released. Recently traded in the R6 to upgrade to the R3. LOVE these mirrorless cameras. Looking forward to sharing with the group.

Welcome Keith and thank you very much for joining up here and saying hello! Glad to hear that you love Canon gear so much! It's safe to say that many of us here feel the same way, although I do shoot with a Sony too! :) Any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back