Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Jukka Lehtinen
City/State
Finland
Just wanted to share you guys an image which was one of my dreams come true, thanks to R6! Leopard from Kruger National Park, South Africa.

The eye AF didnt didnt spot the eye through the branches and leafs but can't blame it :) R-system just rocks all the way!

Shot with R6 + Canon EF 200-400/f4EXT1.4+EXT1.4iii -> @700mm 1/800, f8.0 ISO1600

Attachments

• leppieintree-1.jpg
    leppieintree-1.jpg
    578.5 KB · Views: 61
Just wanted to share you guys an image which was one of my dreams come true, thanks to R6! Leopard from Kruger National Park, South Africa.

The eye AF didnt didnt spot the eye through the branches and leafs but can't blame it :) R-system just rocks all the way!

Shot with R6 + Canon EF 200-400/f4EXT1.4+EXT1.4iii -> @700mm 1/800, f8.0 ISO1600

Glad you are achieving your dreams, I would be tempted to crop the image in to leopard in the tree a little more as its hands and claws are amazing if that’s the correct description, well done.

Lucky for you it already has a meal. I like the lighting and the need to search and find the detail within the camoflauge. ...PB

Glad you are achieving your dreams, I would be tempted to crop the image in to leopard in the tree a little more as its hands and claws are amazing if that’s the correct description, well done.
Thank you Rob for the thought... :) Some frames of this sighting can be cropped slightly different than this one here, but wanted to show her "surroundings" and the camouflage. Probably shooting portrait orientation would have worked nice, too.

Lucky for you it already has a meal. I like the lighting and the need to search and find the detail within the camoflauge. ...PB
Thank you for the time to comment, appreciate it ! Yes, actually we a bit knew - and hoped lots- when we the previous evening found the impala hanging in the tree that she might come back in the morning at sunrise. And she did ! :) !!

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back