Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Frank J
City/State
SPRING HILL, FL
I do not know if this is permitted or not, I'll not provide links thou,
Skylum is running a black Friday event and offering Luminar Neo for just $159 (life time price). This means no subscription. But wait here is more ( :p) if you own any Skylum product you can get another loyalty discount. To give you an idea, I paid for this lifetime package just $109!

If you are not familiar with Luminar Neo watch this video

Thanks. Don't really need Neo, but for $100 lifetime I could not resist.
And I got the extra discount since I have Luminar AI which I got free from Viewbug a while back.

Last edited:
Thanks. Don't really need Neo, but for $100 lifetime I could not resist.
And I got the extra discount since I have Luminar AI which I got free from Viewbug a while back.
Yeap, it's not something that I use frequently but I find that it works well when you are editing a portrait. Specially editing the eyes. The sky replacing tool is something that I use also sometimes.

I use Neo. I find it ho hum. Excellent image editor, it's just extremely slow, pulls massive amounts of RAM, and exports take a long time. As a plug in for Lightroom it's pretty nice.

Wife uses Neo exclusively - she has some truly outstanding results but have to agree it can be very slow especially if using the AI features BUT the new gen fill / erase blew my mind - busy waterfall scene with multiple people stood around on the rocks - removed them and honestly could not see where they were.
Did buy her a ridiculously high spec PC and it has shut down a couple of times when using some of the more power hungry options - need to dig a little deeper to see if we can stop it.

BUT - saying all of that. . . . . outstanding software!

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back