Followers
Following
Name
Peter Blacket
City/State
Australia
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
At Royal Adelaide show with camera R6ii and 70/200 rf L. Chucked 100 to 400 in pack just in case ain’t used it for hmmm a year at least.

Anyway often change 15/35L or 24/70L or 70/200 L on R6ii.

Anyway started with 70/200 hmm photos ok need bit more reach so put 100/400 on what the heck shutter button wouldn’t work auto focus wouldn’t function nothing. Turned on and off 3 times then worked perfectly sort like camera had to recognise this foreign lens😀

Maybe the camera didn't agree with your lens choice and it was hoping you would re-consider...then it gave up and let you have your way. Cameras are getting smarter you know.....

Weird used in afternoon no issues really was like it had recognize things.n all

In all honesty if i use camera tommorow with a different lens again and "plays up" there is indeed a issue with camera some where

Probably just not making contact. Mount the lens again and then turn it ever so slightly toward removing it. See if you have the same symptoms.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back