Heard about this site and joined.
I have a R7.
Live in Williamsport, PA.
Our home at Christmas.

Attachments

• IMG_0034.jpg
    IMG_0034.jpg
    859.8 KB · Views: 22
Welcome Lawrence and thanks for joining up here and posting such a beautiful photo of your home. How long does it take to put these lights up? I bet Santa Claus has never missed stopping at yours! :)

Welcome Lawrence and thanks for joining up here and posting such a beautiful photo of your home. How long does it take to put these lights up? I bet Santa Claus has never missed stopping at yours! :)
I take about 3-4 hours to do the outside. The window lights inside my wife does in a week as she individually places each light and there are about 4,000 of them.
We have about 2,000 visitors annually and have done tours in the home in the past. Here are a couple of interiors.

Attachments

• Organ.jpg
    Organ.jpg
    447.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Foyer Fireplace.jpg
    Foyer Fireplace.jpg
    447.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Fireplace.jpg
    Fireplace.jpg
    441.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Tree.jpg
    Tree.jpg
    520.8 KB · Views: 16
I take about 3-4 hours to do the outside. The window lights inside my wife does in a week as she individually places each light and there are about 4,000 of them.
We have about 2,000 visitors annually and have done tours in the home in the past. Here are a couple of interiors.
That is very impressive! We just about manage to get some lights on the tree let alone the house. I might make a little more effort this year for the kids though.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back