Followers
Following
Name
Peter Blacket
City/State
Australia
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Referring to Editing software mostly but ay bargains.

Is it just a 24 hour sale or a week have to be aware of time differences here if its 24 hours only

Thanks

Is it just a 24 hour sale or a week have to be aware of time differences here if its 24 hours only

Thanks
Hi Peter,

The Topaz Labs BF sales period opened up yesterday. As BF isn't until next Friday, I think it's safe to say they will be on for at least a week (or more).

I seem to recall DxO don't begin their BF sales until the actual day, but they're typically live for a week.

(They're not just 'snap sales').

Amazon (UK/ Europe) often discount Adobe Creative Cloud licences during various sales periods, but I'm not sure if Australia gets an equivalent deal.

Phil

Many deals about yet?

Dxo
IMG_3609.jpeg

camera and gear discounts seem larger in usa than australia

Tony Kuyper will be having a 25% off everything (4-days only Friday to Monday).

*** Note the TK Panels are Adobe Photoshop plug-ins - not standalone apps! ***

Web site link - Here.

Phil

some R3 deals ok here

Generally speaking the Black Friday deals are very meh. Same prices everywhere for the same stuff.

Thanks
Always makes me laugh that Amazon UK's black Friday event is called "Black Friday  Week" and lasts for ten days 🤔

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back