Followers
Following
Name
Tim
City/State
Shropshire
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
If you haven't already discovered Photography Online then I highly recommend hoping over to their YouTube Channel and indulging yourself in one of the best photography shows out there. The now twice monthly series is suitable for both beginners and pros alike, and is largely filmed on the beautiful Isle of Skye. Here's their first episode from January 2020:

Last edited:
I only discovered this channel earlier this year, and then binged all episodes. Of all the Youtube videos i have watched this is by far the best, with a fun but informative format. Really looking forward to the next episode.

I only just saw the initial post Tim made from back in 2021(!) and absolutely loved the video so am now going to watch all the other ones at the YouTube Channel. The video had so much to offer: technical advice, great camera locations, camera & gear reviews, shooting tips...and brilliant scenery.

Thanks, Timothy, for posting it here (even if I was late to discover it, lol!)

• Admin
I only just saw the initial post Tim made from back in 2021(!) and absolutely loved the video so am now going to watch all the other ones at the YouTube Channel. The video had so much to offer: technical advice, great camera locations, camera & gear reviews, shooting tips...and brilliant scenery.

Thanks, Timothy, for posting it here (even if I was late to discover it, lol!)
Better late than never! :)

Agreed, although some of the content is 3 years old, the information contained is still very relevant. I especially like Harry's wildlife slots.

Only just seen Tim's original post. Sorely tempted to have a look but if I like it, and I suspect that I will, I'll probably end up binge-watching the whole series and subscribing to boot. But, I'm already subscribed to  loads of photography channels; would I really want to add another one to the collection? Oh well, it's only one more...

Only just seen Tim's original post. Sorely tempted to have a look but if I like it, and I suspect that I will, I'll probably end up binge-watching the whole series and subscribing to boot. But, I'm already subscribed to  loads of photography channels; would I really want to add another one to the collection? Oh well, it's only one more...
Hahaha! Glad to know I am not only one late to see a post done years ago! As to binge watching the series...go for it! It is so worth it.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back