PKM-UK

Veteran Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Phil Moore
A bunch of new stuff, plus - for users of Photoshop Beta - Generative Fill (Beta).

Phil

RF-S-PS-1.jpg

A couple weeks ago Adam Gibbs (Quiet Light) YouTube video show its use (Beta). I can not wait to give it a try!

A demonstration of the beta 'Generative Fill' function by Colin Smith (PhotoshopCAFE) can be viewed Here.

Phil

Be interesting to see how it works in the real world. So far my experiments with Adobe Firefly have been average.

Is the AI stuff expected to run server-side?

A quick and dirty test of the Remove Tool. Lots of things in the image still needing attention but amazing nonetheless. I like it so far. Now to test the beta Generative Fill.

Attachments

• LORD0945Sample.jpg
    LORD0945Sample.jpg
    438.7 KB · Views: 48
  • LORD0945.jpg
    LORD0945.jpg
    304 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Here is another more suitable example of what might usually be done. Minor twig removal. It will take some practice to get it working best.
After checking out what it takes to experiment with the Generative Fill (beta), I'm waiting until I have more time.

Attachments

• LORD4051_DxORemoveTest-2048PX.jpg
    LORD4051_DxORemoveTest-2048PX.jpg
    411.4 KB · Views: 35
  • LORD4051_DxO-2048PX.jpg
    LORD4051_DxO-2048PX.jpg
    421.9 KB · Views: 28

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back