Public Holiday and 20 degrees C.

PB Aus

Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Peter Buckle
Today is a public holiday and the first Spring day this year of 20 degrees that is not a working day..we have had two prior on working days...so I'm a fan of Spring and Summer and the warmer weather (will get 42 in summer). Everyone out at the beach. This is Mornington and about 40mins from home. The main street was awash with people but we managed to eventually find a seat to get a coffee at one of the many cafe/ restaurants. I'm walking around with the R6 and 24-105 and finding that quite comfortable and enjoying not swapping lenses for wider views. As I said there were thousands of people..but I did not spy another camera...it's all about smartphones. 20220922160103_0J9A0976-01.jpeg 20220922154647_0J9A0955-01.jpeg 20220922154450_0J9A0954-02.jpeg

Those are great shots, and it sounds like a super day! Here it's beginning to slide into the colder weather, so no more masses of people on the beaches. My favorite time to go :LOL:

I agree with Hali - great shots. Enjoy Spring and the coming Summer!

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back